The Lyttelton Arms is available for private parties and dining. We offer a number of possibilities for your private event from a celebratory dinner, breakfast with clients, intimate lunches with friends and family or a unique social gathering such as cocktail parties.
Here are some ideas for you but we are happy to discuss your own bespoke menu to suit you and your budget.
- Feasting Plate – dishes you share based on selections from our menu
- Kitchen Classics Menus – two or three courses, great for a dinner party
- Drinks, Nibbles and Bites – great for a drinks party
- The Buffet – various dishes your guests help themselves to
How to book for private dining
- Call us and ask to speak to one of our managers, our telephone number is on the contact page.
- Basic information will be verbally given at this time and the date will be placed temporarily on hold for you.
- Although everything can be explained over the phone, we advise you to arrange a visit to us to discuss in more detail how we can accommodate your party for you and we will need to discuss your menu.
- If you come to the decision to make a booking with us, we will ask you for a deposit, by cheque or credit card which will then be taken off your bill.
- Since our menu is always based on the freshest products available, we recommend that your menu has been finalised in advance and, pre orders may need to be given to us a week before the event.
- We’ll work with you to develop a checklist of all the other needs of your event.
- Dietary Requirements – please inform us of any food allergies or special dietary needs.